WebHealth Network Media is looking for an organized person who will work with different teams in our office in a bookkeeping, office administrative, and operational support role.
The role will be for 4 days a week.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with QuickBooks Desktop, a Strong Communicator (both by email and verbally) and a positive personality that they can leverage to get the job done.
The first 3 months of a new hire require being in our offices, thereafter the successful candidate can work remotely partially.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Bookkeeping and working knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop. (Invoicing, A/R, Payroll and Reconciliation- no inventory)
- Operational Support – Assist our operations team in their various tasks related to Administration and HR Coordination.
The following are must haves:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Organization Skills
- Multiple Years of QuickBooks experience
- Thorough knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
- Must be able to work under pressure & be able to multi-task
- Will be located 45 minutes of the office
Individuals interested should apply with a resume immediately.
We thank all our applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Who is WebHealthNetwork.com?
WebHealthNetwork Media (WHN) is a high-growth digital media company headquartered in Toronto, selling primarily in the US and the UK. There has been an incredible migration to digital media in the Healthcare sector over the last three years due to the pandemic, and there are no signs of it slowing down. Already a leader in the industry, WHN is positioned to gain significant market share during this very exciting time!
Clients are primarily Media Agency buyers/planners that represent Hospital Networks, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device companies. We own over 20 health resource sites, and partner with over 1,600 health sites, resulting in over 100 million health content webpages to reach 2.6 million Healthcare Professionals in our database (by Specialty and Location), and 90% of US Consumers, Patients, and Caregivers.
To View this Job Description Online Go to
What you will love about us:
- Ability to work Remotely some days
- Strong and Profitable Company with Competitive Advantages that win and retain clients
- Clients in a large and stable industry – healthcare
- Competitive Income Package
- Great Industry - Digital Advertising is Growing Exponentially
- Benefit Plan & Flexible Summer Extended Vacations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 32 per week
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON M3B 1Z3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (required)